We put our customers first.
When you choose Padgett's to restore your property and prized possessions, you become part of our family. This means that we will treat you with the respect and consideration you deserve during this unfortunate event. We continually seek feedback to improve how we work, and pride ourselves on building relationships that last.
Three decades of expertise.
Padgett's has been restoring properties in Southern California since 1970. We are nationally recognized cleaning, restoration and remodeling experts with the expertise and technology to return your home, commercial property, or educational facility back to normal.
Family-run, not a chain.
We're not a chain or franchise. This gives us the power to bring the Padgett family values of honesty, dependability and integrity to the restoration of your property. It also gives you the accountability that comes from personal relationships. We won't let you down.
Experience You Can Trust.
Padgett's is dedicated to hiring the best team of cleaning and restoration experts in the business. We place a strong emphasis on customer service and industry experience. We participate in ongoing educational workshops and seminars to improve our expertise and keep abreast of new developments in technology and methods. Our 24-hour dispatchers are available to you in any situation. And when you work with Padgett's, you'll work closely with an experienced project manager.
We're Committed to Your Happiness.
You deserve the best in cleaning and restoration services. That's why we created our Statement of Values, and why we do our best to live up to it each and every day.
Padgett's Statement of Values
Our customers deserve that we:
- Maintain the highest professional standards of workmanship, job scheduling and service.
- Offer respect and consideration to the property owner's situation.
- Conduct business affairs with honesty and integrity, never resorting to unfair trade that might reflect negatively not only on our company, but on the industry.
- Avoid misrepresentation of products and services, false promises, misleading advertising, or any promotion of our work that might lead to misconception on the part of the customer.
- Participate in educational workshops and seminars to improve expertise and to keep abreast of new developments in technology and methods.
- Do everything possible to enhance the reputation as skilled professionals offering honesty, dependability, and excellent services.