Water Damage & Flooding
From roof leaks to broken pipes, water damage can harm not only your home and possessions, but can also bring the threat of mold. Since damage from water increases over time, it is important to immediately intervene to stop further damage.
Our professionals will restore your property by removing the water from your property and belongings, drying out your valued possessions, dehumidifying your space, and ensuring that no mold exists.
Broken Pipes, Slab Leaks, Damage due to Roof Leakage, Refrigerator Water Lines, Dishwashers, Toilet/Showers/Tubs, Overflows, Breakage of Water Supply Lines
- Repair Leakage Source Quickly
- If Wet, Dry Out ASAP
- Leave Drying Equipment if Necessary
- If Mold Exists, Refer to Certified Mold Specialist for Testing by Hygienist
- Protocol Written and Remediation Done
- Clean and Repair Furniture and Damaged Areas
- Treat Mold and Mildew per Independent Certified Hygienist Prescribed Protocol